When the product is energized, you'll see it lighting up all white, cycling through red, blue, and green colors, and then showing a white dot moving from the lower right to the upper left. I believe that this is the microcontroller's resident diagnostic program executing a self-test before the actual program is executed.
- 8x8 LED visualiser with randomly generated visualisations
- No programming or soldering required!
- Great as a desk toy, a home decoration or a conversation starter
- Materials: 64 Diffuse common cathode RGB LEDs x64 running off a PIC18F4620 microcontroller in a black, lacquered wood frame
- Includes: fully-assembled HypnoSquare, AC adapter